At Fernwood, we look forward to the opportunity to partner with your organization in raising money to meet your necessary budget needs. Your profit margin can be 30% and higher which creates a great avenue for you to increase revenue to your specific organization.
Fernwood has been working with Utah schools and other organizations in their fundraising efforts for over 30 years. Many organizations have been able to raise well over $2000 in just a few weeks of selling our delicious candy.
You know your friends and neighbors always enjoy quality, locally made holiday candy! You honestly can’t get a more delicious, well-known, handcrafted candy anywhere else. This is why we have been named “#1 Gift in Utah” several times and we’re voted “Best Chocolate 2015 by Food Network.” This allows you to sell with confidence because you’re selling a winning product with a great margin for profit.
Fernwood provides you with two price lists (one has suggested fundraiser retail pricing, as well as your wholesale price. The other is blank for you to fill out the prices you have decided to sell the candy at.
- Your Fundraiser Coordinator will need to make copies for distribution to the team of your order form (with the prices your group decides upon).
- A colored brochure is available to assist with sales. Contact Fernwood and we will mail amount requested to you or potential customers may visit our website for more information on our delicious products and new items.
- After individual candy orders are compiled, the fundraiser coordinator will need to compile a master order to be faxed or mailed to Fernwood Candy.
- Individual customer orders will not be packed separately
- Shortages are rare, but if a shortage of candy does occur, it must be reported within 24 hours of delivery or pickup.(Fernwood will pack your master order for delivery or pickup.) So make sure you keep copies of each order received in order to pack individually when your candy arrives or is picked up from our factory.
- Payment for candy must be received no later than 15 days after candy delivery. We accept cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments may be made over the phone to our factory at 801 973-1322.
- Candy can be picked up from our factory at 1842 West Research Way (2770 South) or delivered/shipped to your organization
Please fill out the fundraiser form below and we'll get back to you shorlty.